Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eye Power

It was a little different night. A night in which my mind was not stable, highly thoughtful, highly miserable. I needed some break and I slept……but couldn’t sleep.

I was sleeping next to a window…looked at the window panel and don’t know how just my eyes glued on it…and in a few seconds that window started flying…..

My father-in-law sleeping in the other room looked at this miracle and said I did some magic. But I wasn’t sure, as this happened to me for the first time.

Next my mother-in-law came and sat on the sofa….looked out for the TV remote but couldn’t find…..it was kept on the table which was little far …….


There I went again …. Used my magical eyes to pull the remote in my hands…..and I concentrated on it…and yes, I got it in my hands……..
I realized it was my concentration of my eyes which was making things float in air…..

I realized it was not magic but power of my eyes...




.......................................End of Dream

9 comments:

  1. ohh you became Matilda in your dreams.. it's been long since I had a dream while I slept, how can I invite them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really had a cool dream!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes matilda or harry potter , harmine
    like the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. very funny dream ..even i have some weird dreams like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rohini,

    Deep rooted urge to do something super came true in this dream.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaa... I thought this was purely entirely fiction... Scanning blogs today. Liked this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work. For Flight, Bus and hotels booking online visit : www.kosytrip.com

    ReplyDelete